abundant antioxidant profile assists the removal of free radicals from the body, those known to cause inflammation and cell damage. Tremella’s
antioxidant levels are also believed to enhance the body’s own antioxidant production, especially superoxide dismutase, the ultimate free radical scavenger! This delicious smoothie will leave you feeling and looking radiant!
Vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar Free & Paleo Friendly
- 1/2 teaspoon of Tremella
- 1/3 cup coconut or Greek style Yogurt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 an overripe banana (preferably pre-frozen)
- 1/4 cup pineapple pieces – I use frozen
- 1/4 cup diced, mango – I used frozen
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut butter or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla (or 4-6 drops of vanilla cream stevia – I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- A pinch of pink salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper – this is important as the chemical compound in the black pepper is what helps and enables the body to absorb all of those important nutrients in the turmeric! You can’t taste the pepper, promise.
- 1 scoop of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides optional for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness - vegan friends, omit.
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice – more or less to desired consistency
Optional but recommended for serving
- Coconut flakes
- Chili flakes
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes and spices if desired.
Enjoy this one beauties. If you'd like to dive deeper into Taoist tonic herbal beauty philosophy, we've got you covered. Check out our free Beauty Bible. You'll get the low down on trouble shooting skin and hair issues and which herbs we love for that glow.Download here!