Ashwagandha is such an amazing powerhouse of an herb but it doesn’t have the most pleasant taste. One thing that Ashwagandha pairs amazing with is chai! We have a hot chai recipe on our website already but it's almost summer in the United States and who wants a hot chai when it's hot outside?! But an iced chai would be perfect.
So I took our chai recipe and turned it into an iced chai just for you!
- 1/4 tsp SuperFeast Ashwagandha
- 2 tbs chai (any type you like! We've used Sunhouse wet chai from our dear friends)
- 1 cup warm coconut milk (or your choice of milk)
- Dollop of honey (or other sweetener, maple would be nice too)
- Put your chai mix into a pot and cover with boiling water.
- Brew your tea and let it steep for a few minutes.
- Pour your plant milk over your chai once it has steeped.
- Add your ashwagandha to your cup. Add sweetness if you desire.
- Pour your chai/milk combo (don't forget the strainer!) over your ashwagandha into your cup. Stir!
- Now add ice to your cup and enjoy!
Note: If your like me and love frappes you can throw this in the blender and make a frozen chai!