FREE Standard Shipping on all orders, December 7th-18th! T's & C's Apply
Beauty Boosting Balsamic Chicken Flatbread Pizza
Who wants Pizza? ME!! Not only does this pizza taste amazing but it has the extra special added ingredient; 8 of the worlds most medicinal mushrooms. In the body as in nature, the mushrooms in this blend help to unify the body’s organ systems, helping to bring back its innate rhythm and flow. Enjoy!
Note - Leftover dressing will keep well refrigerated for 5-7 days
- 1/2 teaspoon for topping SuperFeast Mason's Mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon for topping SuperFeast Beauty Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon for topping SuperFeast
- Mumma Raw fennel & onion flat bread (any kind of tortilla/flat bread or pizza base will work)
- 1 chicken breast (you could also use pre-cooked and just stir through marinade ingredients)
- 2 Tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic, onion powder
- 1 Pinch of ground ginger
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon of Spanish onion
- 1/3 of a small red capsicum
- A handful of mixed greens
- 1/4 of an avocado, diced
- Fresh chili + A drizzle of Jomeis Fine Foods balsamic reduction
- Ranch style dressing - recipe below if you want to make your own.
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 cup coconut or Greek style yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon of freshly squeeze lemon juice (approx 1/3 of a medium sized lemon)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
Step 1For the chicken: Place all ingredients into a small bowl and allow to marinate for 15-20 mins, cook by your preferred method (either in the oven for 10-15 mins until cooked through) or in a fry pan with coconut oil or ghee for 5-7 mins per side until cooked through. Or you could use pre-cooked leftover chicken and just stir in 1 Tbsp of balsamic reduction & seasonings.
Step 2For the vegetables: Saute' over medium-high heat in coconut oil or ghee, season with salt and pepper until caramelized and cooked to your liking.
Step 3For the dressing: Place all ingredients into a small bowl (or your blender) and stir/process until well combined.
Step 4To serve: Top your pizza base with chicken, cooked veg then top with avocado, mixed greens and drizzle with balsamic and ranch are desired.
Featured in this recipe
Immune and Gut Tonic