Receive FREE Shipping when you spend over $75!
Now shipping to USA & Canada!
Beauty Boosting Breakfast Loaf
Chaga is an anti-ageing, immune-boosting powerhouse, packed-full of beta glucans, adaptogenic betulinic acid, high levels of antioxidants and skin-protecting melanin. Plus the tremella mushroom (also known as the 'Dessert Mushroom') provides hydration and elasticity to the skin and internal organs. This powerhouse loaf will leave you feeling vibrant and radiant from the inside and out.
- 2 overripe bananas
- 3 eggs - vegan friends sub flax/chia egg
- 4tbsp cashew butter
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1tbs honey/maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1tsp turmeric
- 1tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4tsp each of ginger, nutmeg, cardamom & cloves .
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/4tsp baking soda
- 1tsp maca - optional
- 1-2 scps collagen or hemp protein - optional
- 1/2 cup of paleo hero "muesli" or individual items listed below (for topping)
- 2tbsp cashews (for topping)
- 2tbsp almonds (for topping)
- 2tbsp macadamia nuts (for topping)
- 2tbsp coconut flakes (for topping)
- 2tbsp dried cranberries (for topping)
Step 1Blend / stir all ingredients except your toppings
Step 2Pour into a lined / greased loaf pan
Step 3Sprinkle with toppings
Step 4Bake at 175’C / 350’F for 40 mins
Preserving Classical Chinese Medicine with Dr. Simon Feeney (EP#127)
Mason chats with Dr. Simon Feeney; Founder of the first and only Australian certified organic Chinese herb wholesaler dedicated to Tao Di principles, a physician in classical Chinese medicine, Acupuncturist, extensively knowledgable herbalist, and devotee of preserving the ancient knowledge...Read more