FREE Standard Shipping on orders $75 and more!
Berry Refreshing Beauty Blitz
This yummy frappe features our amazing Schisandra, which lends a touch of tang to the otherwise fruity crush, and MSM, which helps keep your summer skin glowing and your liver loved from the inside-out.
It's high summer here in the United States and the US Team has been keeping cool with this beautiful and very (berry) refreshing and beautifying summer frappe. It's a pretty simple mix of our fave summer fruits blitzed in a blender to create a refreshing beverage.
- 1 teaspoon SuperFeast Schisandra
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 mango (one cheek)
- 2-3 cups ice (depending on how thick you like it - more ice = more of a slushy-like consistency)
- 1 cup organic apple juice (also good - coconut water, OJ, or even plain spring water for less sweetness)
- 1/4-1/2tsp MSM
- 1tsp pitaya powder (a.k.a. dragonfruit powder, for the very potent antioxidants, including the purple/red anthocyanins, and catechins and epicatechins) (optional)
- a few fresh mint leaves
- Bee pollen or other toppings optional
Step 1Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz until combined
Step 2Add more ice for a thicker slushy, or more juice for a more liquid one.
Herbs For Performance and Di Dao with Mason Taylor on The Awoken Athlete podcast (EP#130)
Mason chats with Jansen Andre on The Awoken Athlete podcast about herbs for optimal performance and SuperFeast's commitment to Di Dao sourcing.Read more