JING is a general tonic to nourish the kidney and adrenal energies of the body. The blend was crafted to bring the nervous system and endocrine system back into harmony, particularly relevant for people following a fast paced western lifestyle.
This epic smoothie Makes 1 nice, tall, decadent, rich, subtly sweet, deliciously indulgent, secretly healthy, seriously chocolaty, creamy, dreamy, chai spiced, peanut butter swirled smoothie that tastes like straight up dessert!
- 1/2 teaspoon of Tremella
- 1/2 teaspoon of JING
- 1/4 Cup of vanilla coconut or Greek style yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 Tablespoons of Peanut butter – Powdered peanut butter works too – Sub nut/seed butter of choice
- 1 Tablespoon of cacao
- 1/2-1 teaspoon of healthy, homemade chai spice mix – depending on how spicy you like it
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- A pinch of pink salt
- For a sweeter smoothie add 1 medjool date or 1 Tbsp of maple syrup/honey
Optional add in’s;
1 – Place all ingredients into blender and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
2 – Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs an extra drizzle of PB and a cheeky shaving of dark chocolate if desired.
Enjoy this one beauties. If you'd like to dive deeper into Daoist tonic herbal beauty philosophy, we've got you covered. Check out our free Beauty Bible. You'll get the low down on trouble shooting skin and hair issues and which herbs we love for that glow.Download here!