Receive FREE Shipping when you spend over $75!
Cherry Pie Smoothie
The Beauty Blend is a super-blend of tonic herbs that work to nourish the body from the inside-out. Inspired by ancient Taoist herbal wisdom, the Beauty Blend brings vitality to skin, hair, nails and fascia. This delicious recipe makes 1 nice tall, creamy, dreamy, subtly sweet, perfectly spiced, cherry-licious smoothie.
- 1/2 teaspoon SuperFeast Tremella
- 1/2 teaspoon SuperFeast Beauty Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon SuperFeast Reishi
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut or Greek style yogurt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup of frozen, pitted, cherries
- 1 Tablespoon of almond butter – or 2 Tablespoons of almonds (soak for 10 mins in boiling water if you don’t have a high powered blender.)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla (or 2-4 drops of vanilla cream stevia – I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice – more or less to desired consistency
- 1 teaspoon of maca – optional for hormone balance (optional)
- 1-2 scoops of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides optional for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness (optional)
- 1 scoop of protein powder ( vanilla or unflavored would work well here) for an extra boost of extra protein (optional)
Step 1Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
Step 2Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs, cookie crumbles and whatever toppings your pretty little heart desires.
The Wu Shen and Alchemy verse Ascension with Stephanie Nosco (EP#123)
Today on the podcast Mason and Yin yoga, meditation, and medical Qigong practitioner Stephanie Nosco discuss the Wu Shen, also known as The Five Spirits.Read more