The Beauty Blend is a super-blend of tonic herbs that work to nourish the body from the inside-out. Inspired by ancient Daoist herbal wisdom, the Beauty Blend brings vitality to skin, hair, nails and fascia. This delicious recipe makes 1 nice tall, creamy, dreamy, subtly sweet, perfectly spiced, cherry-licious smoothie!
- 1/2 teaspoon of Tremella
- 1/2 teaspoon of Beauty Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon of Reishi
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut or Greek style yogurt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup of frozen, pitted, cherries
- 1 Tablespoon of almond butter – or 2 Tablespoons of almonds (soak for 10 mins in boiling water if you don’t have a high powered blender.)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla (or 2-4 drops of vanilla cream stevia – I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice – more or less to desired consistency
- Optional add in’s;
- 1 teaspoon of maca – optional for hormone balance
- 1-2 scoops of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides optional for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1 scoop of protein powder ( vanilla or unflavored would work well here) for an extra boost of extra protein
The mushies in this recipe are currently on sale! When you buy two of the mushies for this recipe in the 50g size you get the third free!
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs, cookie crumbles and whatever toppings your pretty little heart desires.
Enjoy this one beauties. If you'd like to dive deeper into Daoist tonic herbal beauty philosophy, we've got you covered. Check out our free Beauty Bible. You'll get the low down on trouble shooting skin and hair issues and which herbs we love for that glow.Download here!