Delicious paleo chocolate chip cookies spiked with adaptogenic tonic herbs. What's not to love? These cookies are spiked with our girl reishi and our unique blend of Jing herbs, packed full of kidney-recharging vibes, SuperFeast JING.
- 1 tsp SuperFeast Reishi
- 1 tsp SuperFeast JING
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs coconut butter (or sub coconut oil)
- 2 tbs maple syrup / honey or coconut sugar
- 3 tbs cashew butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1-2 scoops of Vital Proteins collagen (or sub 1 tbs coconut flour or tapioca/arrowroot)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2-3 tbs of dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Combine all cookie ingredients in a bowl, stirring to combine.
- Shape your cookies (you should get 6-8) and place on grease proof paper with approx 2 cms space between each cookie.
- Bake at 175’C / 350’F for 8-10 mins or until golden.
Recipe by Emma Swanston http://betterwithcake.com/