Receive FREE Shipping when you spend over $75!
Golden Spiced Cashew Butter
Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Keto & Paleo Friendly
Our nourishing JING blend is designed to restore and ignite the Jing energy and promote vitality within the body, mind and spirit from the ground up, paired with Reishi, our queen of the herbs and the sweet Tremella, this cashew butter will melt in your mouth and light you up from the inside.
- 2 teaspoons SuperFeast Tremella
- 1 teaspoon SuperFeast
- 1 teaspoon SuperFeast Reishi
- 2 cup of raw cashews
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper – this is important as the chemical compound in the black pepper is what helps and enables the body to absorb all of those incredible nutrients in the turmeric! You can’t taste the pepper, promise.
- 2 scoops of collagen Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides – for an extra dose of protein and gut healing goodness
Step 1Preheat your oven to 175’C (350’F)
Step 2Line a large baking sheet with baking/parchment paper (or a non stick silpat mat) then add your cashews making sure they are spread evenly – aka not crowded.
Step 3Roast your nuts for 5-7 minutes, until gloriously golden, deliciously fragrant and lightly toasted.
Step 4Pour your golden, delicious toasted cashews into the bowl of your food processor or blender, add salt and process until smooth and creamy (or your desired consistency). Initially they would grind down into a powder, give it a minute or two and the oils will extract and it will become deliciously, thick, rich and creamy. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
Step 5Once you have blended to your desired consistency add the vanilla and remaining spices and process until well combined.
Step 6If you prefer a thinner/runnier nut butters feel free to add a drizzle of coconut oil (or even just water) 1 tablespoon at a time to reach desired consistency.
Step 7Store in an airtight container in the fridge. It should keep well for up to 2 weeks – but I highly doubt it will last that long! (← seriously, good luck with that )
Herb Pairings: Our Favorite Herbs Play Together
Do our epic herbs pair well together? Can you use them simultaneously? Ummm a big HELL YES! Read on to find out our fave combos...Read more