Our nourishing JING blend is designed to restore and ignite the Jing energy and promote vitality within the body, mind and spirit from the ground up, paired with Reishi, our queen of the herbs and the sweet Tremella, this cashew butter will melt in your mouth and light you up from the inside.
and it's Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Keto & Paleo Friendly...
- 2 teaspoons of Tremella
- 1 teaspoon of Reishi
- 1 teaspoon of JING
- 2 cup of raw cashews
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper – this is important as the chemical compound in the black pepper is what helps and enables the body to absorb all of those incredible nutrients in the turmeric! You can’t taste the pepper, promise.
Optional add in
The mushies in this recipe are currently on sale! When you buy two of the mushies for this recipe in the 50g size you get the third free!
- Preheat your oven to 175’C (350’F)
- Line a large baking sheet with baking/parchment paper (or a non stick silpat mat) then add your cashews making sure they are spread evenly – aka not crowded.
- Roast your nuts for 5-7 minutes, until gloriously golden, deliciously fragrant and lightly toasted.
- Pour your golden, delicious toasted cashews into the bowl of your food processor or blender, add salt and process until smooth and creamy (or your desired consistency). Initially they would grind down into a powder, give it a minute or two and the oils will extract and it will become deliciously, thick, rich and creamy. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
- Once you have blended to your desired consistency add the vanilla and remaining spices and process until well combined.
- If you prefer a thinner/runnier nut butters feel free to add a drizzle of coconut oil (or even just water) 1 tablespoon at a time to reach desired consistency.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. It should keep well for up to 2 weeks – but I highly doubt it will last that long! (← seriously, good luck with that )