Receive FREE Shipping when you spend over $75!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie with SHEN blend
This week I've been working on a Pumpkin Pie Cookie recipe with a JING blend Cream Cheese frosting. I had extra pumpkin pie puree and I hate wasting food with a passion - so I decided to make a pumpkin pie smoothie - with a twist!
The SuperFeast SHEN blend is PERFECT for Halloween and Festive Season inspired treats. It contains Citrus Peel, providing a zesty flavor profile that lends itself beautifully to sweet and spicy creations (mulled wine, anyone?).
I've recently incorporated a new ingredient into my smoothies. I discovered that frozen yogurt is a delicious option when I've run out of ice and/or frozen fruit!
So this recipe is a mix between a smoothie and milkshake. I categorize it as a smoothie but that's a personal preference. Feel free to mix and match to your own taste and dietary requirements.
- I used moon water. (If you know you know.)
- If you like a thicker smoothie use ice.
Here is the recipe....
- 1/2 teaspoon SuperFeast SHEN Blend
- Leftover pumpkin puree (I had around half a cup)
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt (or non-dairy substitute)
- 1 cup Frozen Yogurt (or non-dairy substitute)
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Maple syrup to taste
- Water to your desired consistency
My Take On Ethical Business - Talk at Renew Fest
Do I go 'deep' into my current thinking of how business and ecology co-exist; or simply deliver the same generic 'ethical business' speech that everyone in this 'conscious business' scene seems to speak to?Read more