Receive FREE Shipping when you spend over $75!
Salted Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramels
This recipe makes approx 16 deliciously simple, secretly healthy, dark and delicious, chocolate coated, peanut butter infused salted caramels. Yum!
For thousands of years, Tremella has been used by noble men and women of the Orient as a youth-preserving tonic. This hydrating, beautifying herb is packed-full of potent antioxidants that create a radiant complexion and bring lubrication to our deep tissue and vital organs.
These delicious little cups will keep well in the fridge for several weeks but can also be stored in the freezer for 3-6 months!
* If you find your dates are a little dry you could try soaking them in some warm water for 10 minutes before you begin, then drain and rinse and proceed with the recipe as normal.
- 1 teaspoon SuperFeast Tremella
- 1 cup (firmly packed) Medjool dates,pits removed – I used about 14 large dates*
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla (or 4-6 drops of vanilla cream stevia – I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- 3 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter (Paleo friends or those of you with peanut allergies feel free to sub nut/seed butter of choice)
- A pinch of salt flakes + extra for serving (if using un-salted peanut butter you may want to add up to 1/2 a teaspoon but start with a pinch, taste and adjust once you’ve made your caramel)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate (for the chocolate coating)