Continuing with our focus on men's health this month, we've got Nick Perry on the show. Nick works as holistic lifestyle coach and a corrective exercise specialist. With a special interest in men's health, Nick loves to take a holistic approach. Exploring the relationship between the physical, spiritual, mental and emotional bodies and how they relate to our sexual health and our expression of life in general.
Today is a juicy one folks! Tune in to hear Mason and Nick journey through the multidimensional landscape of sexuality and libido.
Nick and Mason discuss:
- Libido as a messenger, what is your body trying to tell you?
- Personal practice and self inquiry as pillars of health and wellness.
- Sexuality and sexual practice.
- Insecurity and cock shame.
- Self love, what does that term mean for each of us individually?
- How libido serves us beyond the bedroom.
Who is Nick Perry?Nick Perry is a Holistic Lifestyle Coach, Corrective Exercise Specialist and Remedial Massage Therapist who is passionate and driven by authentic relating and inspired living. Nick’s education in Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology (CHEK) draws from personal mentoring and learning from some of the world’s leading healers and physical therapists. Known for his deep presence and down-to-earth nature, Nick’s goal when working with clients is to leave them feeling empowered and aligned in themselves - physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Q: How Can I Support The SuperFeast Podcast?