Sure to be your Festive Favourites, these oh so delicious Truffles are an immune-boosting powerhouse. Packed with the added herb goodness of Reishi, Chaga and Lions Mane, you are sure to feel, calm, clear and vibrant. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Cashew Butter
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Chai spice mix
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- 1/8 tsp clove
- 1/8 tsp star anise
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- SuperHuman mushroom mix
- 1/2 cup Cacao powder
- 1/2 cup Cacao Butter melted
The mushies in this recipe are currently on sale! When you buy two of the mushies for this recipe in the 50g size you get the third free!
- In a food processor- blend all ingredients apart from Cacao Powder and Cacao Butter, mix until smooth.
- Then add cacao powder, mix again and slowly stream in melted Cacao butter. Be sure not to mix for too long, the truffle mixture may separate!
- Pour into a lined tray, freeze for 30 mins if in a hurry to roll and eat or set in the fridge until firm.
- Used a 1/2 a tbsp to scoop out the truffle mix, ensuring you get the same size Truffles, roll into balls and toss in your chosen coatings.
- Pictured here I have used Cacao powder, Bee Pollen, Lucuma and Salt Flakes - But you could also use crushed cacao nibs or nuts, Maca, Chilli Flakes, Matcha - the choice is yours really! Have fun with it!
- This recipe makes about 45 mini truffles. Keep refrigerated or frozen
Recipe by @heidi.flora www.heidiflora.com.au