Sure to be your Festive Favourites, these oh so delicious Truffles are an immune-boosting powerhouse. Packed with the added herb goodness of Reishi, Chaga and Lions Mane, you are sure to feel, calm, clear and vibrant. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Cashew Butter
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Chai spice mix
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- 1/8 tsp clove
- 1/8 tsp star anise
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- SuperHuman mushroom mix
- 1/2 cup Cacao powder
- 1/2 cup Cacao Butter melted
- In a food processor- blend all ingredients apart from Cacao Powder and Cacao Butter, mix until smooth.
- Then add cacao powder, mix again and slowly stream in melted Cacao butter. Be sure not to mix for too long, the truffle mixture may separate!
- Pour into a lined tray, freeze for 30 mins if in a hurry to roll and eat or set in the fridge until firm.
- Used a 1/2 a tbsp to scoop out the truffle mix, ensuring you get the same size Truffles, roll into balls and toss in your chosen coatings.
- Pictured here I have used Cacao powder, Bee Pollen, Lucuma and Salt Flakes - But you could also use crushed cacao nibs or nuts, Maca, Chilli Flakes, Matcha - the choice is yours really! Have fun with it!
- This recipe makes about 45 mini truffles. Keep refrigerated or frozen
Recipe by @heidi.flora www.heidiflora.com.au