We are focusing on the amazing Ashwagandha this month. It isn’t the greatest taste ;) So I went on the search to make it tasty! And let me tell you these cookies are delicious and I would like to eat the whole batch, honestly.
The dough is quite tasty too! It doesn’t have eggs in it so, it’s vegan friendly and you can eat the batter uncooked.
These cookies are vegan because of the flax seed mixture in them, but feel free to replace the flaxseed mixture with two eggs if you prefer. I hope you enjoy these cookies!
I hope you enjoy these cookies - let us know that you think!
- 1 tablespoon flax seed + 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon Ashwagandha + 1/2 tablespoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons chai seasoning (show recipe)
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips or more if desired
- Maldon or flaky sea salt (optional)
- Stir flaxseed and water together and let sit for 10 minutes
- Stir Ashwagandha and hot water together separately when mixed well add to bowl with flax seed mix
- Mix remaining ingredients together
- Make small balls with the dough
- Cook for 12-14 minutes
- Let cool and move to plate and enjoy!