Receive FREE Shipping when you spend over $75!
Beautiful Bean Salad Feat. Lion's Mane Pesto
We love this classy salad for special occasions, it's great for birthdays, BBQ's or pot-lucks as we move into the delicious warmer months of Spring!
The below quantities will serve around 4 as a side salad. This salad and pesto recipe are both plant-based, refined sugar-free and gluten-free, super healthy, and very delicious.
Thanks to our best mate and major babe, Heidi for this gorgeous recipe.
Recipe by Heidi Flora
- 1/2 tablespoon SuperFeast Lion's Mane
- BEAN SALAD
- 1 cup green and white beans, blanched in salted boiling water until tender, trimmed and
- cut into sticks on the diagonal
- 1 cucumber, sliced into ribbons using a mandoline
- 1 bunch watercress, plucked from the stalks and stalks discarded
- 1/2 cup nasturtium leaves (pick the young ones) or young wild rocket
- edible flowers to garnish (we used rocket flowers)
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp lemon zest
Step 1Artfully arrange your prepared vegetables into a gorgeous bowl or plate.
Step 2Place all pesto ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor and process into a paste.
Step 3Pesto can be stored in the fridge for 3 - 5 days
Featured in this recipe
Blue Blockers, Eye Health & Sungazing with Dayne Barkley (EP#114)
Mason chats to Dayne Barkley about health, sungazing and his journey in building Barkley Eyewear; an epic company that focuses on blue-blocking technology to protect the eyes from the ubiquitous screens and artificial lights that invade our lives.Read more