Our Beauty Blend is a super-blend of tonic herbs that work to nourish the body from the inside-out. Added to these all natural, quick and easy, subtly sweet, soft and chewy, zesty, lemony blissful bites of berry infused deliciousness, you will look and feel incredible! Want more tips on looking and feeling incredible? Yes please! Download our free Beauty Bible here - you'll get all the info on troubleshooting hair and skin issues, and our fave herbs for beauty.
P.s they are Vegan, Gluten Free & Paleo Friendly :)
- 1 teaspoon of Tremella
- 1 teaspoon of Beauty Blend
- 1 cup cashews (I used raw, unsalted)
- 6 large medjool dates, pits removed
- 1/2 cup of freeze dried strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice (or 1 teaspoon of lemon extract or a few drops of lemon oil)
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated 1 lemon zest
- a generous pinch of salt flakes
- 1-2 scoops of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides – optional for an extra dose of protein and gut healing goodness
- Optional for serving –
- 1/4 cup of finely shredded coconut for coating.
- 1/4 cup of freeze dried strawberries crumbled into a fine powder
Right now when you get both of the mushies in the recipe you can get a third mushie to try for free!
- Before you get started – If your dates are a little dry, I suggest you pop them into a small bowl or jug and pour over enough boiling water so they are completely submerged. Set aside for 5 minutes while you get your food processor out and gather up the rest of your ingredients and then when your ready simply pour out the water and proceed with the recipe as normal.
- Place cashews in your food processor/blender and pulse until it resembles a fine crumb, you want there to still be a few bigger chunks to give the bites some nice texture.
- Add dates, vanilla, Tremella, beauty blend, lemon juice, zest and salt then process until the mixture starts to come together into a sticky “dough”.
- Add your freeze dried strawberries and process until combined.
- Using your hands, roll approx 1 Tablespoon of dough into little bite size balls then set aside.
- I feel like I should mention that when I make my bliss bites I tend to make them way smaller than the ones you see in stores or cafes. I prefer to make them on the smaller side because that's just how I like them, I would say you would probably need 3 of my bliss bites to make up the size of one of those store bought/cafe/golf ball size bites. Feel free make them whatever size you like.
For the optional coating;
5. Place your coconut and strawberry powder each into a separate plate or bowl (or even just a zip lock bag) then roll/toss your bliss bites through the either the coconut or strawberry powder until they have a nice light, even coating and set aside. Repeat until all bites are coated.
5. Once your bites have their delicious little coconut or pretty pink strawberry powder coats on, transfer to an airtight container (or even just a ziplock bag) and store in the fridge
I don't know about you guys, but here at SuperFeast HQ we want to remain youthful and radiant throughout the entirety of our lives. That's why we had to create this blend AND why we put together this handy little Beauty Bible guide. This free download will share our favourite herbs and medicinal mushrooms for beauty. Check it out <3