For thousands of years, Tremella has been used by noble men and women of the Orient as a youth-preserving tonic. This hydrating, beautifying herb is packed-full of potent antioxidants that create a radiant complexion and bring lubrication to our deep fascial tissues and vital organs.This spicy recipe makes 1 nice, tall, subtly sweet, deliciously indulgent, secretly healthy, perfectly spiced, creamy, dreamy, chocolate chai spiced cherry chiller!
- 1/2 teaspoon of tremella
- 1/2 teaspoon of Beauty Blend
- 1/2 cup of coconut or Greek style yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 cup of frozen (pitted) cherries
- 1 Tablespoon of almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of healthy, homemade chai spice mix
- A pinch of pink salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice – more or less to desired consistency
Optional add ins;
- 1 teaspoon of maca – for hormone balance
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds – for fiber & omega 3’s
- 1-2 Tbsp Hemp seeds – Plant based protein, omega 3’s, vitamins, minerals & essential amino acids
- 1-2 scoops of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides – for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1 scp protein powder – for extra protein (vanilla or unflavored would work best in this recipe)
Right now when you get both of the mushies in the recipe you can get a third mushie to try for free!
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with toppings of choice – I love to use coconut shreds & cacao nibs, always.
Enjoy this one beauties. If you'd like to dive deeper into Taoist tonic herbal beauty philosophy, we've got you covered. Check out our free Beauty Bible. You'll get the low down on trouble shooting skin and hair issues and which herbs we love for that glow. Download here!