We all love a good banana bread recipe, what better way that to get rid of those over ripe bananas! But have you ever tried banana bread which are laced with medicinal mushrooms?
Mason’s mushrooms is our gut and immune blend, crafted to nourish, tone and restore these organ systems of the body.
This signature blend contains 8 of the worlds most medicinal mushrooms. Comprised of mycelial networks, medicinal mushrooms are nature’s unifiers. In the body as in nature, the mushrooms in this blend help to unify the body’s organ systems, helping to bring back its innate rhythm and flow.
and it's gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, vegan option, keto, paleo
- 1 tsp Tremella
- 1 tsp Mason's Mushrooms
- 2 over ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (or nut / seed butter of choice) + extra for swirling
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2-4 tbs of roughly chopped dark chocolate optional, but not really)
Right now when you get both of the mushies in the recipe you can get a third mushie to try for free!
- Pre-heat oven to 175’C/350/F.
- Grease/line a loaf pan and set aside.
- Place all ingredients into your food processor or blender and process until smooth and well combined. You could also just mash/stir in a bowl if you prefer
- Pour into your prepared loaf pan
- Swirl with 1 extra teaspoon of peanut butter
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until a tooth pick has just a few moist crumbs attached when inserted into the center.
- Slice and devour.
* Keto / low carb lovin’ friends and those of you who have trouble digesting bananas: soak / ferment your bananas in coconut water keifr or kombucha overnight and you should be go to go, read more about how/why it works here
* Vegan friends: sub flax/chia egg or your fave egg placers
Get your hands on SuperFeast Tremella and Mason's Mushrooms below!
Enjoy this one beauties. If you'd like to dive deeper into Daoist tonic herbal beauty philosophy, we've got you covered. Check out our free Beauty Bible. You'll get the low down on trouble shooting skin and hair issues and which herbs we love for that glow.Download here!