Receive FREE Shipping when you spend over $75!
Dark Chocolate Honeycomb Crunch Smoothie
Vegan, gluten free & paleo friendly
For thousands of years, Tremella has been used by noble men and women of the Orient as a youth-preserving tonic. This hydrating, beautifying herb is packed-full of potent antioxidants that create a radiant complexion and bring lubrication to our deep fascial tissues and vital organs. With this deliciously indulgent and seriously healthy super smoothie, you will be glowing from the inside out.
- 1 teaspoon SuperFeast Tremella
- 1/4 cup coconut or Greek style yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 an overripe banana (preferably pre-frozen)
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut butter
- 1 Tablespoon of cacao
- 1 Tablespoon of cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla (or 4-6 drops of vanilla cream stevia - I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- 1 teaspoon of maca - optional
- 1-2 scoop of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides - or protein powder of choice - optional - for protein and gut healing goodness
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice - more or less to desired consistency
- Coconut flakes (Optional but recommended for serving)
- Cacao Nibs (Optional but recommended for serving)
- Bee Pollen (Optional but recommended for serving)
- Honeycomb (Optional but recommended for serving)
Step 1Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
Step 2Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs, bee pollen and honeycomb if desired.
Green Monster Matcha Latte Smoothie
This epic recipe makes 1 all natural, creamy, dreamy, subtly sweet, secretly healthy, vanilla spiked, magical, matcha super smoothie. P.s it's Vegan. Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Banana Free, Keto & Paleo FriendlyRead more