For thousands of years, Tremella has been used by noble men and women of the Orient as a youth-preserving tonic. This hydrating, beautifying herb is packed-full of potent antioxidants that create a radiant complexion and bring lubrication to our deep fascial tissues and vital organs. With this deliciously indulgent and seriously healthy super smoothie, you will be glowing from the inside out.
p.s it's also vegan, gluten free & paleo friendly.
- 1 teaspoon of Tremella
- 1/4 cup coconut or Greek style yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 an overripe banana (preferably pre-frozen)
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut butter
- 1 Tablespoon of cacao
- 1 Tablespoon of cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla (or 4-6 drops of vanilla cream stevia - I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- 1 teaspoon of maca - optional
- 1-2 scoop of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides - or protein powder of choice - optional - for protein and gut healing goodness
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice - more or less to desired consistency
Optional but recommended for serving
- Coconut flakes
- Cacao Nibs
- Bee Pollen
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs, bee pollen and honeycomb if desired.
Enjoy this one beauties. If you'd like to dive deeper into Taoist tonic herbal beauty philosophy, we've got you covered. Check out our free Beauty Bible. You'll get the low down on trouble shooting skin and hair issues and which herbs we love for that glow.Download here!