For thousands of years, Tremella has been used by noble men and women of the Orient as a youth-preserving tonic. This hydrating, beautifying herb is packed-full of potent antioxidants that create a radiant complexion and bring lubrication to our deep tissue and vital organs.
This epic recipe makes 1 all natural, creamy, dreamy, subtly sweet, secretly healthy, vanilla spiked, magical, matcha super smoothie
P.s it's Vegan. Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Banana Free, Keto & Paleo Friendly
- 1 teaspoon of Tremella
- 2 Tablespoons of vanilla coconut or Greek style Yogurt
- 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of matcha powder – more ot less to taste
- 1 Tablespoon of cashew butter – (sub 2 Tablespoons of cashews, soak in boiling water for 5-10 mins before blending if you don’t have a high powered blender)
- 1/4 of an avocado
- 2 big handfuls of spinach (or 1/2 c frozen)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla (or 2-4 drops of vanilla cream stevia – I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- A pinch of pink salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice – more or less to desired consistency
- Optional add in’s;
- 1 teaspoon of maca – for hormone balance
- 1-2 scoops of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides optional for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1 scoop of vanilla (or unflavored) protein powder – for extra protein
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs & chia seeds if desired.
Enjoy this one beauties. If you'd like to dive deeper into Taoist tonic herbal beauty philosophy, we've got you covered. Check out our free Beauty Bible. You'll get the low down on trouble shooting skin and hair issues and which herbs we love for that glow. Download here!