Receive FREE Shipping when you spend over $75!
Now shipping to USA & Canada!
Ginger Ninja Super Smoothie
- 1 teaspoon SuperFeast Tremella
- 1/3 cup coconut or Greek style yogurt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 an overripe banana (preferably pre-frozen)
- 1 Tablespoon of cacao
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla (or 4-6 drops of vanilla cream stevia – I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger, grated (or 1/4 teaspoon of dried/ground ginger)
- A pinch of cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 1-2 scoop of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides – optional
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice – more or less to desired consistency
- Optional but recommended for serving:
- Cacao nibs
- Coconut Flakes
- Dried Ginger, finely sliced
- Chia Seeds
Step 1Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
Step 2Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, cacao nibs dried ginger and a sprinkling of chia seeds if desired.
Step 3You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (chocolate, vanilla or unflavored would work really well in this recipe for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby
The Flower Shaman with Adrian Anteros of Pureheart Alchemy (EP#122)
In this inspiring episode, Mase and Adrian Anteros, founder of Pureheart Alchemy explore shamanic practice, ceremony, the frequency and healing of flowers, the language of plants, and more.Read more