Receive FREE Shipping when you spend over $75!
Golden Spiced Banana Milkshake
This epic recipe makes 1 nice tall, creamy, dreamy, subtly sweet, perfectly spiced, deliciously nourishing, anti-inflammatory banana milkshake.
Tremella’s antioxidant levels are also believed to enhance the body’s own antioxidant production, especially superoxide dismutase, the ultimate free radical scavenger!
NOTE – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured would work best in this recipe ) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby
- 1/2 teaspoon SuperFeast Tremella
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut or Greek style Yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 small overripe banana (preferably pre-frozen)
- 1 Tablespoon of cashew butter – or 2 tablespoons of raw cashews, soak in boiling water for 5-10 mins before blending if you don’t have a high powered blender.
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla (or 2-4 drops of vanilla cream stevia – I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinamon
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger (or 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger)
- A pinch of pink salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper – this is important as the chemical compound in the black pepper is what helps and enables the body to absorb all of those important nutrients in the turmeric! You can’t taste the pepper, promise.
- 1 scoop of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides optional for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice – more or less to desired consistency
- Optional but recommended for serving
- Coconut flakes
- Cacao nibs
Step 1Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
Step 2Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes and spices if desired.
Featured in this recipe
- Antioxidant Defences
- Beauty & Radiance
Hydration and Beauty
Raw Salted Caramel Slice
Say it with us: Date free, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, low carb, vegan, keto AND, paleo..... wow. This recipe makes approximately 8 slices of subtly sweet, deliciously nutty, secretly healthy, seriously addicting salted caramel slice, with healthy helpings...Read more