Beauty Blendharnesses the toning, detoxifying and health-giving properties of the herbs goji, schizandra / schisandra, logan and micro-ground pearls (yes, real pearls!) to promote inner and outer radiance. This recipe makes 1 nice tall, light, fresh, creamy, dreamy, subtly sweet, perfectly spiced, deliciously magical super smoothie! Enjoy xo
- 1/2 teaspoon of Tremella
- 1/2 teaspoon of Beauty blend
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut or Greek style Yogurt
- 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk milk
- 1 heaping 1/2 cup mixed berries (I use frozen strawberries, blueberries, blackberries & raspberries – but any kind you like fresh/frozen should work just fine)
- 1 Tablespoon of cashew butter (sub 2 Tablespoons of cashews, soak in boiling water for 5-10 mins before blending if you don’t have a high powered blender)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla (or 2-4 drops of vanilla cream stevia – I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- A pinch of pink salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper – this is important as the chemical compound in the black pepper is what helps and enables the body to absorb all of those important nutrients in the turmeric! You can’t taste the pepper, promise.
Optional add in’s;
- 1 teaspoon of maca – for hormone balance
- 1-2 scoops of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides – an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice – more or less to desired consistency
Optional for serving –
- Coconut flakes
- Chia seeds
- Whatever your pretty little heart desires!
1 – Place all smoothie ingredients into your blender and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
2 – Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes, chia seeds, bee pollen & edible flowers if desired.