This delicious Vegan Homemade Papaya Ice Cream is a sweet treat that won't leave you with a sugar-high and is full of liver-loving herbs and minerals to make your skin and nails glow!
- 3 cups frozen red Papaya
- 1 Tbsp SuperFeast Beauty Blend
- 1/4 tsp SuperFeast MSM
- 1 fingerlime + more for decorating
- Blend frozen Papaya until smooth, this may take a fair bit of muscle power with the tamper pushing the frozen papaya down onto the blender blades so it gets really smooth (food processor would work too)
- Add the Beauty Blend, MSM, and fingerlime caviar, blend until combined
- Serve in a bowl or cup, top with extra fingerlime caviar
- Optional for a extra bit of fancy Nasturtium leaves, edible flowers or even goji berries.