Tremella supports the liver, Qi, the lungs and bronchial health, the digestive system and promotes hydration and elasticity in the skin. This recipe makes approx 40 healthy, simple, buttery, sweet tasting bites of energy packed deliciousness!
- 1 teaspoon of Tremella
- 1 cup cashews (I used raw, unsalted)
- 6 medijool dates, pits removed
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt flakes
- Place cashews in your food processor/blender and pulse until crumbly, you want there to still be a few bigger chunks to give the bites some nice texture.
- Add dates and pulse until the mixture starts to come together into a sticky, loose “dough”.
- Add vanilla, tremella and salt flakes and pulse again until combined.
- Using your hands, roll approx 1 heaping teaspoon of cookie dough into little bite size balls then transfer to your mouth or an airtight container (maybe even just a ziplock bag) and store in the fridge required ← that’s right, I said required. These bad boys are a need, not want people!
Enjoy this one beauties. If you'd like to dive deeper into Taoist tonic herbal beauty philosophy, we've got you covered. Check out our free Beauty Bible. You'll get the low down on trouble shooting skin and hair issues and which herbs we love for that glow. Download here!