Receive FREE Shipping when you spend over $75!
Healthy Strawberry Shortcake Super Smoothie
Vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar Free & Paleo Friendly.
The Beauty Blend is a super-blend of tonic herbs that work to nourish the body from the inside-out. Inspired by ancient Taoist herbal wisdom, the Beauty Blend brings vitality to skin, hair, nails and fascia. This recipe makes 1 nice tall, subtly sweet, creamy, dreamy, secretly healthy, strawberry smoothie that tastes like straight up dessert!
- 1/2 teaspoon SuperFeast Tremella
- 1/2 teaspoon SuperFeast Beauty Blend
- 1/4 cup coconut or Greek style Yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen cauliflower (I find pre-steamed then frozen works best)
- 1 Tablespoon of cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla (or 4-6 drops of vanilla cream stevia - I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of pink salt
- 1 teaspoon of maca - optional for hormone balance
- 1 scoop of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides optional for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice - more or less to desired consistency
Step 1Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
Step 2Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes if desired.
#30DaysofJING Diary July 12-18
July 12 Happy Monday! Today is my day in the office at IndyFringe, my other job. I literally need all the energy I can get for the day since I have an hour and a half commute to work. ...Read more