The Beauty Blend is a super-blend of tonic herbs that work to nourish the body from the inside-out. Inspired by ancient Taoist herbal wisdom, the Beauty Blend brings vitality to skin, hair, nails and fascia. This recipe makes 1 nice tall, subtly sweet, creamy, dreamy, secretly healthy, strawberry smoothie that tastes like straight up dessert! and it's Vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar Free & Paleo Friendly. :)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Tremella
- 1/2 teaspoon of Beauty Blend
- 1/4 cup coconut or Greek style Yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen cauliflower (I find pre-steamed then frozen works best)
- 1 Tablespoon of cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla (or 4-6 drops of vanilla cream stevia - I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of pink salt
- 1 teaspoon of maca - optional for hormone balance
- 1 scoop of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides optional for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice - more or less to desired consistency
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes if desired.
NOTE: You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavored would work best in this recipe ) for an extra boost of protein :)
Enjoy this one beauties. If you'd like to dive deeper into Taoist tonic herbal beauty philosophy, we've got you covered. Check out our free Beauty Bible. You'll get the low down on trouble shooting skin and hair issues and which herbs we love for that glow. Download here!