Receive FREE Shipping when you spend over $75!
Magical Mango Matcha Latte
This epic recipe Makes 1 nice tall, light, fresh, subtly sweet, perfectly spiced creamy, dreamy, deliciously, nourishing, magical, mellowed out, iced matcha latte.
Beauty Blend harnesses the toning, detoxifying and health-giving properties of the herbs goji, schisandra, longan and micro-ground pearls (yes, real pearls!) to promote inner and outer radiance.
- 2 Tablespoons of vanilla coconut or Greek style Yogurt
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup diced, mango - I used frozen
- 1 Tablespoon of cashew butter - (sub 2 Tablespoons of cashews, soak in boiling water for 5-10 mins before blending if you don't have a high powered blender)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla (or 2-4 drops of vanilla cream stevia - I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- 1/4 teaspoon of matcha
- A pinch of ground ginger
- A pinch of pink salt
- OPTIONAL ADD-IN"s
- 1 teaspoon of maca - optional for hormone balance
- 1-2 scoops of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides optional for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice - more or less to desired consistency
Step 1Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
Step 2Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes and spices if desired.
Featured in this recipe
Dark Chocolate Espresso Ganache Tarts
Tremella is a hydrating, beautifying herb is packed-full of potent antioxidants that create a radiant complexion and bring lubrication to our deep tissue and vital organs.Read more