Beauty Blend harnesses the toning, detoxifying and health-giving properties of the herbs goji, schisandra, longan and micro-ground pearls (yes, real pearls!) to promote inner and outer radiance.
This epic recipe Makes 1 nice tall, light, fresh, subtly sweet, perfectly spiced creamy, dreamy, deliciously, nourishing, magical, mellowed out, iced matcha latte.
- 1/2 teaspoon of Tremella
- 1/2 teaspoon of JING
- 1/2 teaspoon of Beauty Blend
- 2 Tablespoons of vanilla coconut or Greek style Yogurt
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup diced, mango - I used frozen
- 1 Tablespoon of cashew butter - (sub 2 Tablespoons of cashews, soak in boiling water for 5-10 mins before blending if you don't have a high powered blender)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla (or 2-4 drops of vanilla cream stevia - I like to use Sweet Leaf Stevia )
- 1/4 teaspoon of matcha
- A pinch of ground ginger
- A pinch of pink salt
- 1 teaspoon of maca - optional for hormone balance
- 1-2 scoops of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides optional for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice - more or less to desired consistency
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes and spices if desired.
Enjoy this one beauties. If you'd like to dive deeper into Daoist tonic herbal beauty philosophy, we've got you covered. Check out our free Beauty Bible. You'll get the low down on trouble shooting skin and hair issues and which herbs we love for that glow.Download here!