Receive FREE Shipping when you spend over $75!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie- Banana Free!
We've got a delicious, Jing-replenishing, banana-free smoothie for you today folks...
Jing is the Chinese word for ‘essence’, specifically the Kidney essence. In the ancient Taoist tradition, fatigue, weakness and hormonal imbalances were all considered a result of Jing depletion.
Our nourishing JING blend is designed to restore and ignite your Jing energy and promote vitality within the body, mind and spirit from the ground up.
This recipe makes one nice tall, subtly sweet, creamy, dreamy, perfectly spiced, banana free, pumpkin pie smoothie.
P.s it's dairy free, refined sugar free, vegan, keto and paleo friendly.
- 2 tbs of coconut or Greek style yogurt
- 2/3 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree (canned or fresh / pre-roasted / pureed & frozen)
- 1 tbs of almond butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 date OR 1 tbs maple OR honey
- 1 teaspoon of healthy, homemade pumpkin spice mix
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice - more or less to desired consistency
Step 1Place all ingredients into blender, blend!
Step 2Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with whatever toppings your pretty little heart desires
Featured in this recipe