It’s crazy hot here in the US. We all need a refreshing drink right now so I decided to add mushies to the strawberry lemonade recipe I created last summer.
- 1 pound strawberries
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 lemons
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon JING Blend
- Pop strawberries into a blender or food processor with 1 cup of water.
- Strain strawberry mixture through a nut milk bag or sieve over a pitcher.
- Add remaining water to the pitcher.
- Juice lemons into pitcher.
- Into a glass or cup, add honey and JING Blend with enough of boiling water to dissolve the jing and make the honey runny!
- Add honey JING mixture to pitcher and stir through
- Pour over ice into your favorite tall glass and ENJOY!
Garnish with strawberries and sliced lemons.
Get creative and mix this one up! It’s great when:
- Used as a base for a cocktail;
- Still water is substituted with sparkling; or
- Return it all back into the blender with ice, whizz it up to make a frozen frappe!
I hope you stay cool and calm in this heatwave.