- 1/2 teaspoon of Tremella
- 1/2 teaspoon of JING
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut (1/4 C of Greek style) Yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 Tablespoon of cacao
- 1 Tablespoon of cacao nibs + extra for serving
- 1/2 C cauliflower or zucchini (I find pre-steamed & frozen works best) Keto friends sub 1/3-1/2 an avocado
- 1 Tablespoon of macadamia nut butter (sub 2 Tbsp raw macadamia nuts, soak in boiling water for 10 mins before blending if you don’t have a high powered blender)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of pink salt
Optional add in’s;
- 1/4 tsp of instant espresso – to help enhance the richness of the cacao
- 1 teaspoon of maca – optional for hormone balance
- 1-2 scoops of Vital proteins unflavored collagen peptides optional for an extra boost of protein and gut healing goodness
- 2 Tablespoons of protein powder (chocolate, vanilla or unflavored would work best here) – for extra protein
- Place all ingredients into blender and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes and cacao nibs if desired.
Enjoy this one beauties. If you'd like to dive deeper into Taoist tonic herbal beauty philosophy, we've got you covered. Check out our free Beauty Bible. You'll get the low down on trouble shooting skin and hair issues and which herbs we love for that glow. Download here!